iZi Combi X4 ISOfix Car Seat Fresh Black Cab
Fresh Black Cab
The iZi Combi X4 ISOfix can be mounted both forwards (for children with a weight of 9-18 kg) and rearwards (with an age of 6 months to 4 years!). It has been proven by research and long-term use in Scandinavia that rear-facing seats offers 5 times more safety than classic front-facing seats!
In young children the head represents 25% of their weight. As a result, in a frontal collision, the head of the child slides forward and his/her neck sustains a pressure over 300 kg when the maximum pressure recommended by doctors is 130 kg!
With a rear-facing seat (the child looks backwards), the head will sustain 80 kg of pressure and will move towards the inner part of the seat rather than out of it. So pressure will be evenly distributed on the back, shoulders and hips, rather than just the neck.
The movement of the body, and therefore the head, towards the interior of the seat, is equally lifesaving in lateral collisions. That’s why all infant seats (0-13 kg) are designed to be only rear facing!
Improvements of the New Model:
- Adjustable ISOfix brackets allowing the seat to either be “shrunk”, offering room to other passengers, or provide extra legroom to an older child.
- New improved foot rest
- New improved seat front for ultimate stability and prevention of overturning during a rear collision.
- New cover colors
- 3 recline and sleeping positions
- Neck and head protection with an E.S.P. double layer
- 8 adjustment positions for the headrest and the straps in one move
- Easier and faster placement
- Appropriate baby weight: 0-18kg
- Appropriate age: from 6 months to 4 years
- Group 0/1 & amp; group 1
- Direction: Rear-facging (for children aged 6-48 months) or forward-facing (for children aged 9-18kg).
- Approved by ECE R4404
- Installation: ISOfix system when looking backwards or with the 3-point seat belt when looking forwards.
- Stap magnets for easy that allow you to get the child in and out of the seat easily
- Removable cover