IZi Up X3 fixed child car seat
This new seat of the Norwegian company ”BeSafe” changes the rules of the game to the 2/3 car seats group!
The iZi Up X3 fix is one of the smallest seats for 4-12 year olds. It is installed in the car using ISOfix mounts, ensuring easy and correct placement. Apart from this, it offers excellent lateral protection thanks to the new and revolutionary SIR (Side Impact Rotation) feature. It is a global innovation that allows the seat to swing into the interior of the car during lateral collisions, thus preventing the child’s head from moving towards the windows.
- Easy adjustment: Head and torso support are easily adjusted on both sides with a synchronized mechanism. It is the tallest car baby seat on the market, suitable for children up to 150cm tall! li>
- Easy installation and safe use with ISOfix. li>
- Two reclination positions for sleeping, easily adjustable even by the child, with side handles. li>
- Suitable for children weighing 15-36 pounds or about 4-12 years or up to a height of 150cm li>
- ECE R4404 approval. li>
- The child can be tied onto the seat with a car seatbelt. li>