OLI & CAROL
Natural Rubber Chewable Toy – Origami Turtle
• Made of 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to hold and safe to chew . It stimulates the baby’s senses and soothes toothaches. • Hand-painted with safe and natural dyes .
• Fully safe for children, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. Without PVC, BPA, phthalates and nitrosamines.
• High hygiene, without mold. None of the parts have holes, thus preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-friendly, biodegradable and environmentally friendly toy.
• Can be used as a teether, as a bath toy, as a decorative object and much more.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade with care of every detail. There may be slight variations in color and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every game Oli & amp; The Carol you buy helps educate kids in India.
Cleaning and Care: • To clean it, simply wash it with soapy water and wipe it with a damp cloth.
• Store in a dry place. If it stays on the side of the bathtub or on a tile that may be slightly wet, the toy will start to mold (like all natural products). Drying is required after use.
• Do not leave the toy in direct sunlight or any artificial light for a long time, as the color may fade.
• Remove the packaging and all labels before handing the toy to a child.
• The toy is 100% natural, so minor imperfections or inconsistencies may be considered normal.
• Do not sterilize it