Maya Grey Cradle
The Maya Cradle is perfect for your baby’s sleep during the first 6 months of his/her. Gentle and comfortable like mom’s arms, it has a lining and two mesh openings on the side to provide enough air and let you monitor your baby at all times. Div>
The cradle is especially useful during the early months, as it can be adapted to the parents’ bed. In this way, you can sleep together, just by attaching the included safety belts to your bed.
The 4 wheels of the cradle, two of which come with a brake, allow you to easily move the cradle from one room to another and keep your baby close.
The Maya cradle is made entirely of solid beechwood, while non-toxic paint is used for its finish. The lining (100% cotton on the inside), is detachable.
Attach the cradle to the parents’ bed strong>
Open the zipper of the moving side and press the buttons located at the top.
You can store the side in the pockets at the bottom of the cradle, after making sure that the safety belts are properly attached to your bed, so that there is no gap between the cradle and the bed.
- Suitable for infants from 0 to 6 months (maximum weight 9 kg). li>
- Made of solid beechwood. li>
- Easily assembled and disassembled. li>
- Removable lining. li>
- Practical side removal system. li>
- The pockets for the safety belts can be used to store the side that opens when the cradle is attached to the parent’s bed. li>
- Two side openings with net. li>
- Can be adjusted to 6 different height positions, in order suit every adult bed. Minimum height 356mm and maximum 484mm. Li>
- Four wheels, two of which have a brake. li>
- Security belts are included. li>
- Mattress included. li>
- Dimensions: 100cm x 60cm x 76/90cm (height). li>